Round#2 Postponed Until Sunday May 16th

Tim W | 08 May 2021 | Site News | |    

Hey guys, sorry for the delay just got back to cell signal and to meet with the landowners. The final decision has been made and we are going to postpone the race until next Sunday the 16th!
It will be much better for everyone involved! Weather forecast looks great for next week and weekend so we should be able to provide you guys with a way better full length track!! Please help us spread the news and we’ll cya next Sunday!!