Round #1 Postponed!

Tim W | 21 March 2020 | Site News | |    

Postponed WEXCR 20 Reno Raceway R1 Design copy

Hello Everyone,

We regret to announce that we will have to postpone our 1st round of racing that was originally scheduled to happen next Sunday March 29th at Reno Raceway due to the current situation within our country and abroad!

To help further prevent the spread of the COVID-19 “Corona Virus” the Governor of Ohio has issued a ban on mass gatherings as well as the closure of many other non-essential businesses within the state. We have checked with several local authorities and our races definitely fall under that category, even though they are outdoors and we will all be spread out and not necessarily confined into one small area. We all want to get out and race but during this difficult time, this is the right thing to do for the safety and health of us all.

With the uncertainty of how long this pandemic will last, the only thing we all can do is wait and follow the governments recommendations & guidelines to help prevent the spread throughout our communities. If we all work together we will get through this and be back to our normal racing lives before long!

As we get more info on holding our future events and the rescheduling of round#1 we will be sharing it with you all ASAP!

We will be keeping our online number reservation system open past our previous deadline date of the 25th. So if you haven’t inputted your info and reserved your race# yet please click here to do it today! 

We hope you all stay safe and healthy during these times!

Tim & Vikki Wood